Here are the rules:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Add the picture above in your post.
- Tag at least 6 other bloggers with links to their blogs
- Add a link to this original post
- Answer the 6 questions.
- Give at least 6 questions (Animal or Pet related)
- Have tons of fun!
Here is the link:
And here are Rachel’s questions:
1. Do you have a pet? If so what’s he/she’s name?
I have two cats; their names are Midnight (or Kitty) and Scamp (or Scampy). Scamp’s name really fits her because she is a little scamp – she likes to cause cute trouble.
2. How did you get your pet? What breed is it?
Scamp was bought off of a farm as a little 4-month old kitten (I might not be very accurate, because I don’t really remember). Midnight was a two-year old stray cat. I don’t know what kind of breed my cats are. Midnight is black and Scamp is grey and white:
(Sorry about the quality!)
3. If you don’t have a pet, whats your dream pet?
My dream pet, although I already have two cats, is a horse, guinea pig, a robo dwarf hamster, or a teddy-bear hamster.
If dragons, like Toothless from How to Train your Dragon, existed, I would love to own one!
4. Whats your favorite animal and why?
I love all furry creatures! Kittens are probably my favorite animal because they are so playful, but they also like to curl up on your lap.
5. Share a funny story that happened to you/pet/ or with an animal you saw:
Scamp used to live on a farm. When I met her, she sat on my lap for a long time. When it was time to leave, and go to bed, she followed me all the way across the farm to the place where we were sleeping. Halfway there, she stopped by the Shetland ponies. One looked at her over the fence and Scamp looked up at it. The picture could have been on a card! Then she meowed and meowed all the night long for us, but we couldn’t bring her inside because there was a sign that said no farm animals allowed in the buildings. When it was morning, Scamp was still there – she had slept in a tree!
6. Share a funny joke about animals:
Why didn’t the cow cross the road? Because he didn’t want to moo-ve!
- Sapphire @ A Sapphire’s Stardust
- Brooke @ Blue Birds Of A Feather
- Taylor @ AG Doll Adventures
- Payton Clark @ American Girl World
- Diamond @ Build a Bears Furever
- Sassafras @ Treasured Friendships with a Flair
- Ava @ Simply Ava
For the Cuddly Critters Tag!
Here are my questions:
- What’s been your best experience with pets/animals?
- Would you prefer a reptile, fish, or furry pet?
- What mystical animal would be your pet if they existed?
- What’s your favorite book or movie that involves animals?
- If you could invent something for your pet, what would it be? (If you have already, what is it?)
- Do you enjoy doing photoshoots/videos with pets or animals?
- If so, which have you done? (If you haven’t, you don’t need to answer this question.)
Thank you for reading!