Here are the rules:
Here are the rules for the tag:
- Answer 5 questions
- Create 5+ new questions
- Tag people
Here are Doll the Time‘s questions:
1. Have you ever given a craft as a gift?
Yes! This past Christmas, I made a doll computer for an 18″ doll + a chord + headphones, and I also made a miniature skating rink.
2. If you could, would you have an entire room to craft in?
Definitely! I love inventing and creating, so I would love to have a crafting room!
3. Do you think your crafts are good enough to sell?
I’m not sure. I might be able to sell some stop-motion crafted sets I have built or a building manuel with directions on how to build the sets.
4. If you had to estimate, how many crafts have you done in the past month?
I actually haven’t made many crafts in the past month. I’ve spent a lot of my recent free time sewing.
5. Do you have more than one pair of scissors devoted to crafting?
Yes! There is a whole shelf of bins with crafting supplies, and there are plenty of scissors!
Thanks again, Doll the Time, for tagging me! I loved your questions!
Here are my questions:
- What is the type of craft you make most often?
- What is your favorite craft that you have made?
- Is crafting one of your main hobbies?
- Do you make crafts for your pets? (If you don’t have any, do you make crafts for others’ pets/doll pets/stuffed animals?)
- Why do you like to craft?
Those are my questions! I tag:
- Sapphire @ A Sapphire’s Stardust
- Brooke @ Blue Birds Of A Feather
- Taylor @ AG Doll Adventures
- Payton Clark @ American Girl World
- Diamond @ Build a Bears Furever
- Sassafras @ Treasured Friendships with a Flair
- Ava @ Simply Ava
- Rachel @ Wild Sketch
Also, if you are interested, you can tag yourself!
Thanks again, Doll the Time, for tagging me!
Thanks for reading!